Careers at Matthews Steer
A team comprising more than 45 members, Matthews Steer is committed to the job satisfaction, professional development and well-being of its people.
Our corporate culture has grown from a commitment to professional excellence and we maintain that culture by employing staff who understand and connect with our mission, vision, purpose and values.
The enthusiasm and engagement of our team members fosters a rewarding work environment that delivers personal job satisfaction in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
If you think you can only achieve career progression in a big CBD firm, think again!
- At Matthews Steer we have a defined career path to partnership.
- Matthews Steer is a highly regarded firm of accountants and advisors.
- We are located in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne (a 20 minute drive to Melbourne’s CBD).
Current positions available
- CA / CPA qualified
- At least 5 years’ public practice experience required
- Be able to manage a small portfolio of clients while delegating to – and training – a small team of accountants to facilitate their continued professional development
- Completed (or near completed) Business or Commerce degree (majoring in Accounting)
- No experience necessary
Expressions of interest
We are always interested in hearing from motivated and talented individuals who believe they can make a genuine contribution to the success of our clients – and our – business, and who are seeking career advancement. For any queries about current positions at Matthews Steer, please contact Gayle Considine on (03) 9325 6300 or fill in the relevant form below to express your interest.